Konoko Falls and Park plus Blue Hole Private Tour
Visit Blue Hole and Konoko Falls all in one day. Swing from tarzan ropes and visit the secret falls at Blue Hole. Climb Konoko Falls to get a birds eye view of part of Ocho Rios.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- complementary bottle water/red stripe beer
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission- Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission- Konoko Falls and Park
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
- Entry/Admission - Konoko Falls & Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
After the scenic drive you will head to Cool Blue Hole and Secret Falls just in time to meet your knowledgeable guide who will be your best friend for the next two hours until the end of the activity. Hidden on the border of Saint Ann and Saint Mary Parishes up in the mountains and away from the hustle and bustle of the busy towns is where you find this unspoiled, untouched rare gem. The Cool Blue Hole oasis offers an array of natural beauty and electrifying fun. Take in the gorgeous, bright blue water in the natural mineral pool surrounded by lush, tropical rain-forest. Have a blast jumping off the edge into the deep pool, swinging on Tarzan ropes or swimming up under the caves. Then, there will be a 5-minute hike through the woods to the amazing Secret Falls. You are in “awe” as you make your way through the magnificent, lush green vegetation up to the Secret Falls. There you can allow the cascading waters to hug you while you take amazing photo shots.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Konoko Falls & Park, 1 Mahoe Falls Road, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Konoko Falls and Park nestled in the hills of St. Ann is of the island's best kept secrets. You will get to discover a diverse and serene experience, by taking a guided tour for approximately 1-1.5 hours of the park with an experienced guide. They will lead you through the River Gardens, give you a brief history of the original inhabitants, the Taino Indians, introduce you to a variety of indigenous birds and animals and guide you up the cascading waterfalls. This will truly be a trip to remember.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If name of hotel is not listed please type when booking.Guest should be waiting in the lobby area of hotel for driver.We pickup from most hotel in Montego Bay and other accommodations.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats are available upon request
- Bring cash, water shoes, change of clothes and sunblock(if needed).
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.