Konopiste castle and Cesky Sternberk castle tour
This tour is about visiting two famous Czech castles in one day. Cesky Sternberk and Konopiste. Cesky Sternberk is old gothic castle from 13th century. Konopiste was built about the same time like Cesky Sternberk but it was later rebuilt as a hunting chateau with a large park.
Our guide will take you to both these castles and tell you everything about their history but the tour inside these castles is done by castle guides. Therefore, our mission is to drive you safely to both places, take care of you, give you all information about both castles and make sure you feel comfortable and everything is ok.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry fees to castles
- Entry/Admission - Konopiste Castle
- Entry/Admission - Cesky Sternberk Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Praha hlavni nadrazi, Wilsonova 300/8, Prague 120 00 Czech Republic
Our tour starts and ends in Prague
Stop At: Konopiste Castle, Konopiste 1 Benešov, 256 01 Czech Republic
After lunch in Konopiste area we will go to the castle. Konopiste castle is too big for just one tour so tourists usually pick one from four tours inside the castle. These tours are guided by castle guides and might be in English.Price varies from 12 to 15 eur per person. All these tours take about 50 minutes. After the tour in the castle we will take a walk in a large castle park with peacocks and old little bear named Jirka.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cesky Sternberk Castle, Cesky Sternberk 1, Cesky Sternberk 257 27 Czech Republic
Originally a gothic castle from 13th century and the first part of our trip. The castle tour is done by castle guide, costs 10 eur per person and it takes 50 minutes.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At your place of stay in Prague
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.