Konopiste Castle Half-Day Trip from Prague
Visit the fairy tale-like Konopiste Castle on a must-do guided half-day trip from Prague. Inspired by French-style châteaux, this medieval fortress is one of Bohemia's most beautiful castles.Travel by luxury coach for about 40 minutes before taking a fascinating guided tour around the 13th-century castle. With your guide, learn about Konopiste’s history and discover the impressive collection of historical furniture, sculptures, paintings and tapestries exhibited there.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by comfortable coach
- Admission to the castle
- Hotel pick up upon request
- Entry/Admission - Konopiste Castle
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Konopiste Castle, Konopiste 1 Benešov, 256 01 Czech Republic
Interiors and garden visit
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Národní 38, Nové Město, 110 00 Praha-Praha 1, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Shared tour (transfer) is provided in a small group in compliance with all hygienic regulations on health protection such as disinfection of cars before each trip, observance of distances during the trip and in the places visited, disinfectants for use by clients.
- Reservation for shared option may be cancelled or rescheduled if the minimum group size (4) is not met.
- Clients must have covered noses and mouths (facemask or scarf) and have gloves (they can be needed in some cases).
- Private option trip with guide and driver is for up to 6 participants.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.