Konopiste Castle Private Tour from Prague
Thirty years before his assassination in Sarajevo, Crown Prince Franz Ferdinand bought the ancient Konopiste Castle, whose roots go as far back as the 13th century, and turned it into an extravagant residence worthy of a man in his position. The interiors of the castle serve as a reminder of the fascinating life of Franz Ferdinand, one of the wealthiest men of his era and a passionate hunter, and his beautiful wife Sophia Chotek, a Czech countess who proved that love can overcome an unequal beginning. Konopiste Castle offers an insight into the lifestyle of Europe‘s nobility, as well as the opportunity to view an extraordinary collection of hunting trophies, art and weapons.
The entrance fees to the castle including a local guide are not included. The full price is 150CZK (approx EUR 5.50 per person.)
Please note that Konopiště Castle is closed on Monday!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local private guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (CZK 150)
- Food and drinks
- Please note that Konopiště Castle is closed on Monday!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Konopiste Castle, Konopiste 1 Benešov, 256 01 Czech Republic
Visit with us the gorgeous medieval castle that served as a home of Franz Ferdinand D'Este.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: LucyTours, Prague 17000 Czech Republic
Why travel on a crowded bus tour with a fixed itinerary when you can enjoy a flexible private tour with your own personal tour guide?
Lucytours, an independent professional tour agency based in Prague, has specialised in tourism since 1997. We aim to provide the best customer experience in the market combined with the warm approach of a family business. Our goal is to make your day truly unforgettable and offer a variety of flexible tours designed to meet all your requirements.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any place that suits you (hotel, square, airport etc.)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In the spring it is a bit cold inside so please dress appropriately.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.