Konstantinovsky Palace private experience
Even after Putin leaves the Presidential office, this palace will always be known as the “Palace of Putin”. The immense and costly restoration works were carried out at Putin's initiative and the abandoned palace was restored to become the newest Presidential residence, where the G8 meeting was held in 2006. Historically speaking, two of the Palace's original owners bore the name of Konstantin, giving their name to the Palace. After the 1917 Revolution, the Palace fell into disrepair. Nowadays, the public can enjoy the immaculate and tidy lawns and can visit the Palace by joining an organized tour. Admission is possibly only on a scheduled tour, the timetable of which changes daily. Visitors are advised to arrive early as tour numbers are limited to around 15 people and tickets sell fast.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Strelna, Strelna, Petrodvortsovy District, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
The Konstantinovsky Palace in Strelna is a part of the State Palace of Congresses complex. Today it is a delightful palace and park ensemble on the coast of the Gulf of Finland, restored and updated in the 19th century. Many people know that the Palace of Congresses is the current residence of the Russian Federation President and that important meetings, negotiations, and forums take place there.
Vizit to the Konstantinovksy Palace and the surrounding parks is an opportunity to touch not only the history of the Russian state of the 17th-19th centuries, but also to see the modern history that is being made today in these halls.
Sometimes the beauty of the neighboring Peterhof captivates tourists so much that they fail to pay attention to Strelna, but what an unforgivable mistake it is! Firstly, the palace and park ensembles of these two suburbs are completely different, they have different history and fate. And secondly, few people know that initially Peter the Great began construction of the imperial residence with a water park, fountains, and cascades in Strelna which was supposed to become the New Versailles.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Pulkovo Airport, St. Petersburg Russia
- Marine Facade
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.