Kopar Fine Dining Dinner and Northern Lights Cruise from Reykjavik
Savor dinner at Kopar, one of Reykjavik’s top restaurants, and search for the Northern Lights by sea on this memorable evening experience. The fine dining restaurant is known for innovative dishes made from fresh, local ingredients, and features a boundary-pushing 8-course Adventure Menu, which is included in this package. Enjoy the selection of dishes designed to surprise your taste buds, and then take a Northern Lights cruise to look for the natural phenomenon in the sky.
Please note that from November 14th - December 23rd, the menu at Kopar is automatically an 8-course Christmas Adventure Dinner. Contact supplier for more details.
per adult from
What's included :
- 8-course dinner from Kopar's Adventure Menu
- 2.5-hour Northern Lights cruise
- Use of warm coveralls on boat
- Onboard commentary and video
- Hotel Drop off after the Northern Lights
- Entry/Admission - Kopar
- Entry/Admission - Special Tours
What's excluded :
- Drinks at Kopar (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kopar, Geirsgata 3, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Begin your evening with a 9-course dinner at the restaurant Kopar, located in the Old Harbour.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Special Tours, Geirsgata 11, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
After dinner at Kopar, make your way to the Special Tours Ticket Office at Geirsgata 11 (1 minute walk from Kopar) to check in for your Northern Lights by Boat tour.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kopar, Geirsgata 3, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be sure to confirm your dinner reservation with our reception team after booking
- Dress warm as it gets cold in Iceland during the Northern Lights season
- Hotel pick up: Available to book directly with supplier (extra fees apply).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are following all health & safety guidelines in accordance with the Icelandic government. The gathering ban is set to 500 people, meaning that all of our tours can sail at full capacity. We are still limiting the number of passengers allowed on tours to ensure space for social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.