Koprivshtitsa Private Day Trip with Traditional Lunch
This is a Private Tour so you will not be combined with other people besides those in your reservation- there will be a private car and a private driver- guide just for you! And you will be able to stop for pictures, shops and other things whenever you want!
You will explore the charming old town of Koprivshtitsa, with its authentic and unique 19th century architecture. A small town - tucked in the bosom of "Sredna gora" mountain, surrounded by century old pines, brought to life by crystal clear streams and rivers and the ancient echoes of the Bulgarian revolutionary spirit. After the sightseeing tour, you will be able to try some of the delicios Bulgarian meals in a traditional restourant.
Most times the trips are done with eco friendly cars - with cng engine or electro mobiles, so that we can help fighting the air polution.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Professional live guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Private tour
- Transport by an A/C car with free Wi FI
- Sightseeing tour in Koprivshtitsa
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for house- museums (5 euro)
- Alcoholic drinks
- 5 euro more per person if a guide in Spanish or Italian language is selected- should be paid directly to the guide
- Entry/Admission - Municipality Koprivshtitsa
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral, Aleksander Nevski Square, Sofia Bulgaria
The tour starts with a pick up from any location in Sofia.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Municipality Koprivshtitsa, Koprivshtitsa, Lyuben Karavelov St 16, 2077 Средна махала, Koprivshtitsa, Bulgaria
The tour departs at 9 a.m. from your hotel to the charming town of Koprivshtitsa, with its fascinating history and authentic 19th century architecture. Spend the day at leisure in this small and picturesque town situated in Central Bulgaria among the slopes of "Stara Planina" Mountain that carries a specific spirit of tranquillity and eternity. Inside the houses - museums from the National Revival Period you will explore works of art, fine fretwork, household weaves and embroidery, national costumes and typical Bulgarian jewellery as well as authentic furniture from 150 years ago. Learn about the dramatic Bulgarian History from your professional guide and get the chance to visit the original houses of the heroes of the April Uprising.
For lunch you will have a 3- set menu based on traditional local dishes. Vegeterian options are available as well.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/ adress pick up at 9am. -please indicate it.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please tell is in advance if you are on a special diet
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.