Korcula and Peljesac Tour from Dubrovnik
Two destinations in the Dubrovnik County that spring to mind when one thinks of wine are the Pelješac peninsula and the island of Korčula.
The scenic peninsula of Pelješac stretches out like a green finger into the Adriatic Sea. Picturesque vineyards cling to rocky slopes dotted between the thick Mediterranean vegetation. Then just a short ferry ride brings you to an island steeped in history, an island with a walled city, the island of Korčula.
• A day trip to these jewels of the Croatia coastline will leave you awestruck at their natural beauty and spellbound with their historical roots
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation fees
- Guided city tour in Korčula
- Wine presentation
- Wine tasting
What's excluded :
- When it comes to Croatian winemaking, the stunning Pelješac peninsula and the beautiful island of Korčula are two destinations not to be missed. The scenic peninsula of Pelješac stretches out like a green finger into the Adriatic Sea. Picturesque vineyards cling to rocky slopes dotted by the thick Mediterranean vegetation. A short ferry ride brings you to a beautiful island steeped in history – the island of Korčula. A trip to these jewels of the Croatian coastline makes for a magical day where you will be awestruck by the region's natural beauty while having the chance to sip exquisite local wines.
The Pelješac peninsula personifies the best of the Mediterranean – a spectacular coastline and wild interior, hidden coves and beaches, vineyards, oyster bays, historic towns and villages, delicious food, and great wines. A short ferry trip brings you to the magical island of Korčula and its fairy-tale like walled town. The walled city, birthplace of Marco Polo, was first mentioned in the 10th century and every pristine stone has its own special history.
This tour offers two spectacular destinations in one day all combined with exceptional cuisines and fine wines, making for a perfect day trip from Dubrovnik. And as the Croatian saying goes “A day without wine is like a day without sunshine”.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Between 7:00 am and 8:00 am, depending on your hotel locationPorts
- Gruž Market, 20000, Obala Stjepana Radića 21, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- What to wear: casual wear
- What to bring: camera
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children: age 0-6: free of charge, age: 6-12: half price
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.