Korcula Private Tour from Dubrovnik
This full day private tour takes you to see one of the most beautiful Croatian islands - Korcula. The island is considered to be home of Marco Polo, the great history figure. Sightseeing in Korcula old city, driving through beautiful Peljesac peninsula with a possibility to make several stops along the way, in Ston, for oyster and other sea food, some of the wineries or beautiful Peljesac beaches.
per adult from
What's included :
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- The tour includes hotel or other accommodation pick up at arranged time. Driving up the coast, scenery drive along the Elaphite islands. Arriving to Peljesac peninsula, optional stop at Ston city, with the second longest city walls in the world and the oldest salt factory in Europe. Continuing the drive along the Peljesac peninsula with a possibility to stop at some of the most famous Croatian wineries for wine tasting. Arriving to Orebic to catch a boat to the old city of Korcula, 10 min drive. Arriving to the old city of Korcula, sightseeing, free time, optional lunch... After Korcula starting the way back to Dubrovnik, again through Peljesac peninsula, optional stopping in Ston for oysters and other sea food, grown right there.
This tour is totaly private and can be adjusted to every of your wish and need.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Dress appropriate to the weather conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.