[Korea by Local]Good Morning Seoul, hidden Alley and Korea Craft Wine experience
Good Morning!! I am Host Sohyun, I was born and raised in Seoul.
As a certified tour-guide, I have passion to show you this wonderful city, Seoul.
▶First of all, you walk 'Most Beautiful Street of Korea" and feel the breath of history. During the walk, you can see the many historical landmarks, trees and modern looking red brick- buildings and coffee shop.
▶The last thing is Korea-produced craft Wine in the 5 star Hotel!!! You can taste 5 different kinds of Korean craft wine. Wine Sommelier Mr. Chor will share the stories about Korea Local Wine.
▶Korean Modern History, Korean Coffee, Korean Craft Wine and Morning Seoul
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 5 different kinds of Korean Craft Wine
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea - We will visit old cafe during walking. You can order your drink if you want. ( about $4)
- Good Morning my guest! Let's have memorable morning in Seoul!
WHAT WE DO
▶Morning Walk with COFFEE : We will start our experience at the outdoor village that show an Modern Seoul in 1910-1940. You can see the architectural styles of the 1900s up to the 1960s. This district has full of stories in Korea modern history, the buildings in the village carry interesting stories. This is what I want to share and you will love it! Also, here is very unique place for taking photo, too. Prepare exciting and crazy poses for the picture!
▷Korea Wine tasting Experience : Have you heard about KOREA LOCAL WINE? You will taste 5 different kinds of Korea craft Wine at the hotel wine bar near the palace. Many visitors to Korea are surprised that wine is produced in Korea. So, we will meet No.1 Korea Wine Sommelier Mr. Choi. Korean wines are pretty new even to the Korean. You can taste wines with some dried fruits and some finger food.
Enjoy two and half hours in a friendly atmosphere with some of the best Korea wines!
*The wine tasting is open to adults only. (ID card needed.)
• Seoul Plaza, Taepyeongno 1-ga Jung-gu, Seoul South Korea
• Deoksugung Doldam-gil, Deoksugung-gil, Jung-gu, Seoul 04519 South Korea
• Korean Craft Wine with dried fruit - You will taste 5 different type of Local Korea Wine.
And you can enjoy Korean Wine with dried wine and Korean finger food.
• Korean street food - I will serve you Korean street food!! :)
Departure Point :City Hall Station, Jeong-dong, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.