Korea Daegwallyeong Kimchinary Tour_Authentic Korea Culinary Tour
Gangwon-do is known for having the cleanest environment in Korea, with fresh air and a thriving ecosystem. The cities of Pyeongchang and Daegwallyeong receive many tourists every year who come looking for a pollution-free environment to spend their vacation time.
In this Tour, You will find out the cleanest environment Nature with local Kimchi culinary experience. Did you know that in Korea, Officially there are more than 300 different kind of Kimchi. You will learn Daegwallyeong local white kimchi called 'Beak kimchi'. 'Beak' means 'white'. You can learn the history of korea kimchi and taste seasonal food with seasonal ingredients of Pyeongchang mountain.
: Anbandeok-gil - Daegwallyeong Sheep Farm - baufarmers local food market(Cooking class)
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Cooking Class
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Anbandegi Village
- Entry/Admission - Daegwanryeong Yangtte Ranch
- Entry/Admission - BAU Farmer’s Mall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anbandegi Village, South Korea, Gangwon-do, Gangneung, Wangsan-myeon, 안반데기1길 203
Anbandeok-gil is the highest village in Korea. 'Anban' is hollow and a wide log plate in middle, which is used to beat rice cakes.'Deggi' is a dialect of the virtue of Gangreung that points to a flat land. It is located at 1,100m above sea level, and it is the biggest highland vegetable growing area in Korea. The cabbage is thick and crispy, and the texture is crispy. The lawn-lined highland cabbage fields are the best scenes that photographers covet.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Daegwanryeong Yangtte Ranch, 483-32, Daegwallyeongmaru-gil, Hoenggye-ri, Daegwallyeong-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do South Korea
The scenery of Daegwallyeong Sheep Farm’s vast field dotted with sheep slowly munching on grass is simply breathtaking. The field is encircled by a 1.2km walking trail which will take approximately 40 minutes to complete. However, most people spend at least an hour here, feeding hay to the sheep and taking photos among the beautiful scenery. In particular, a singular cabin set in the middle of the field is the focal point of many photos by tourists. Before leaving, don’t forget to walk up the hill of the sheep farm; the view from the peak unfolds to include the coastal city of Gangneung and the East Sea beyond.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: BAU Farmer’s Mall, 94 Daegwallyeong-ro, Daegwalnyeong-myeon, Pyeongchang-gun, Gangwon-do, South Korea
This place, which has kept its place for 30 years has turned into a new conceptual local food market 'Bau Farmers Mall' ahead of the 2018 PyeongChang Winter Olympic Games. 'Bau' means 'rock' in the dialect of Gangwon Province.
This place offer not only local food market, which is produced in Gangwon Province, but cooking class.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is provided at most hotels and subway stations in Central Seoul.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.