Korea House (Traditional Meals & Performances)
After being picked up from the hotel, we arrive at a Korean house in the heart of Seoul, welcoming staff dressed in traditional Korean clothing and welcoming traditional music.
Enjoy a variety of traditional royal dishes that the king actually ate. After tasting high-quality local specialties, they leave for a two-hour dance music performance.
Enjoy great performances by top-notch musicians and dancers along with on-screen English commentary. In this performance, you can see pansori, samulnori, and religious shamanist dances and folk dances tailored to the three rubbers offered by female masters. After the show, return to the hotel to end the day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Korea House
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Korea House, 80-2 Pildong 2-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul South Korea
Royal Cuisine Meals: 18: 30-20: 00
Traditional Performance: 20: 00-21
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the front door of the hotel's first floor.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.