Korean Beginner Cooking Class with a Local Market Tour in Seoul
Discover the secrets to creating Korea’s most popular dishes during this small-group cooking class in Seoul. Your culinary adventure with a professional chef takes place in a modern, spacious cooking school located in the heart of Seoul. Your chef shares different dishes for this beginner class depending on the day selected, and leads a walking tour through a local food market. At the end of your lesson, enjoy the delicious meal with your class.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beginner cooking class
- All ingredients and equipment
- Fully air conditioned modern kitchen
- Lunch or dinner
- Professional English-speaking chefs
- 1 beverage
- Local market tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- First, you’ll visit an authentic local food market near Insa-dong neighborhood, learning how to select the finest and freshest produce. Back at the school, listen to helpful safety tips, cooking demonstrations, and interesting Korea's food history. Then cook your own delicious dishes following the instruction and enjoy the meal you've prepared accompanied by rice and traditional beverage.
• O'ngo Food Communications, Seoul 03133 South Korea
• O'ngo Food Communications 온고푸드커뮤니케이션 - Korean Cooking Classes & Food Tours, 12 Samil-daero 30-gil, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
• Soft tofu stew & crispy seafood pancakes - Create the flavor of savory soft tofu stew and try to achieve the crispy texture of seafood pancakes. Served with rice and one beverage.
• Cabbage Kimchi & Bulgogi (Soy sauce marinated beef) - Kimchi is Korea's representative for its spiciness and health properties. Bulgogi is a classic marinated beef. Served with rice and Kimchi pancake.
• Bibimbap & Doenjang-jjigae (Soybean paste stew) - Korea's signature dish, Bibimbap composed of seasonal vegetables. Doenjang-jjigae contains essential fermented Korean soybean paste.
• Spicy chicken stew & Glass noodle salad - Spicy chicken stew is made by boiling chunks of chicken with vegetables. Colorful glass noodle salad is made with a mixture of different vegetables.
• Spicy pork barbecue & Steamed soft egg - Get the secret of spicy pork barbecue seasoned with chili paste. Korean steamed egg is a savory egg custard dish. Served with rice and one beverage.
Departure Point :O'ngo Food Communications 온고푸드커뮤니케이션 - Korean Cooking Classes & Food Tours, 12 Samil-daero 30-gil, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age required for cooking class is 11; please note that while children younger than 11 are welcome, they may not participate in the class
- Please bear in mind that minimum of 5 participants required only for Saturdays' class
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start time of the class
- Please arrive at 9:30am if you would like to join a tour of the market.
- Depending on the day, the market tour will be led by either a chef or a certified tour guide
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.