Korean Folk Village Afternoon Tour from Seoul
Visit the Korean Folk Village on this afternoon half-day trip from Seoul. The village, located an hour away from Seoul in Yongin, houses many ancient artifacts of Korean culture. Explore the village with your your guide, get taken back in time to ancient Korea and learn about Korean culture on this fascinating tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transfer by an air-conditioned coach with driver
- Admission Fee (Korean Folk Village)
- Entry/Admission - Korean Folk Village
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seoul, Seoul
With our comfortable transportation and friendly driver, you will head to Korean Folk Village located in Yongin City.
Pass By: Yongin, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do
From Seoul to Yongik where Korean Folk Village is located, it will take about 1 hour.
Stop At: Korean Folk Village, 90, Minsokchon-ro, Giheung-gu, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do 17075 South Korea
At the Korean Folk Village, you can experience traditional culture by seeing lots of real and authentic Korean traditional houses which have been relocated and reconstructed from different parts of Korea. In addition, you can watch a Korean traditional performance which will include Korean farmer's music and dancing and acrobats tightrope walking (except on rainy days). Take lots of pictures at the Korean Folk Village and to remember your beautiful stay in Korea!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Seoul, Seoul
After an afternoon half-day of exploring, you will be dropped back off to your hotel in Seoul.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You MUST get the meeting time from the tour operator.If you cannot find your hotel name on the list, please let us know your hotel information.
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- This booking requires a minimum of 2 adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.