Korean Folk Village, Suwon hwaseong fortress, Icheon Ceramic experience Tour
If you want to make your tour private with your group, this tour will make it help. Just make your own time without any tourists but only your group! Friendly and experienced tour guide will bring you around Suwon and Icheon in Gyeonggi-do province, wherever you want to visit! Just ask where you want to visit to my tour guide! There are main attraction in gyeonggi-do to stop by! Suwon Hwasweong Fortress, Korean Folk Village, Icheon Ceramics village, etc! Plus tour guide will bring you to good local restaurants! Enjoy private tour service and make your own memorable time!
- Private air-conditioned tour vehicle, well cleaned with pickup and drop off service from your hotel in Seoul.
- Visit to Suwon Hwaseong Fortress, Korean Folk Village to display elements of traditional Korean life & culture reminiscent of Joseon Dynasty
- Will take you to the best pottery workshop where you easily learn how to make your own pottery.
- Make your own plan, it is customizable private tour program
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees on suggesiton destination
- Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Hwaseong Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Korean Folk Village
- Entry/Admission - Icheon Ceramics Village
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee : not on suggestion plan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hwaseong Fortress, 910, Jeongjo-ro, Paldal-gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-do 16253 South Korea
Pick up from your hotel in Seoul at 08:00am and Head to Suwon in Gyeonggi-do province. First visit to Suwon Hwaseong Fortress is an impressive structure from the latter part of the Joseon Dynasty, and the official fortress of Suwon, Gyeonggi-do. Constructed from 1794 to 1796, it was built as a display of King Jeongjo’s filial piety towards his father and to build a new pioneer city with its own economic power.
The fortress wall hosts a great variety of military facilities that are hard to be found anywhere else. During the construction, scholar Jeong Yak-Yong invented ‘Geojunggi,’ which uses a lever to lift up heavy stones, greatly reducing time.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Korean Folk Village, 90, Minsokchon-ro, Giheung-gu, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do 17075 South Korea
Head to Yongin Korean Folk Village
Korean Folk Village introduces traditional culture from the late Joseon period to both local and international visitors through cultural classes, experiences, reenactments of shamanic faith, seasonal customs and others.
Explore the village to watch traditional performances
1. Farmers’ Music and Dance
2. Acrobatic on tight rope
3. Martial arts on running horse
after tour, Lunch with Local delicious Food
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Icheon Ceramics Village, Icheon, Gyeonggi-do 467-843 South Korea
You will head to Icheon Ceramics Village. Icheon Ceramics Village is one of the largest ceramics villages in Korea. Icheon Ceramics Village produces traditional Korean ceramics, which are of high quality. The village became the center of traditional pottery during the Joseon Dynasty.
There are many pottery workshops in this Village. Your guide will take you to the best pottery workshop where you easily learn how to make your own pottery. You will take an instruction from pottery master before making your own pottery. After making pottery, you can take your own pottery with you.
>>Make your own pottery at pottery workshop
*Ceramic Experience Program :
1. Watching video tape or listening to the history and the characteristic of traditional Korean ceramics by using a projector.
2. Listening to traditional Korean ceramics when
looking around the traditional furnace
(Q & A on ceramic making process)
3. You can see drawing or lettering on the primary ceramics
(not baked) made by the famous ceramic artist .
And Making ceramics by clay with own hands by pottery wheel & Ceramic coloring
4.Setting fire on the traditional furnace or watching
the scene of getting traditional ceramics from
the furnace are available by previous engagement.
(This course is changeable upon situation. )
Back to Seoul and drop off at your hotel
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up any hotels in SeoulIf it is from Airport or out of Seoul, there's extra
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.