Korean Food Making - Make it for yourself !
★ A Morning/Afternoon to immerse yourself into Korean Culture
★ Learn the recipe and all the secrets to make the best Kimchi
★ Make it yourself and enjoy the taste of your own Kimchi!
★ Try Hanbok, unique way to understand Korea's tradition!
★ Visit Tongin Market and meet local people!
Now I can make kimchi, famous Korean food, by myself!
After a class, now I am Kimchi expert + snapshot of Hanbok experience
Instead of simply making kimchi, learn to make kimchi yourself and make it back home! In just 2 hours, you can invent your own kimchi-making method. Did you ever wonder how kimchi became an internationally recognised food and why it is called healthy? After you learn at the kimchi academy, you will understand everything. The academy provides unique experience of creating your own Korean food like an expert with detailed explanations of the history and culture of Korean food.
09:00 AM/13:00 PM Or 13:00PM/17:00PM
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English Tour Guide
- Admission Fee
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seoul, Seoul
Korean Food Cooking Class
Venture through the long historical and cultural background a d learn about the hidden stories of Korea's most popular side dish, kimchi. By preparing the ingredients and carefully adding the flavour into the kimchi, the tour guide will translate the teachings thoroughly.
And to know more of Korean culture, try on the Hanbok, Korean traditional clothing, and leave some beautiful pictures that will lighten up your Instagram posts with its exquisite colors.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tongin Market, 3, Pirundae-ro 6-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul South Korea
Tongin Market dates back to June 1941, as a public market set up for Japanese residents near the Hyoja-dong neighborhood when Korea was still under Japanese rule.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cheongwadae Sarangchae, 152 Hyoja-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul 110-033 South Korea
pass by The Blue House Of Korea
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :President Hotel, 16 Eulji-ro, Euljiro 1(il)-ga, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Return Detail :명동역 4번출구, 1-3 Myeong-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Tteokbboki Class : Extra Charge KRW 15,000 per person.
- Tour is available Morning and Afternoon Course
- Tour itinerary can be changed on the tour date depending on the situation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Travel information form to fill in
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.