Koreatown Walking Tour
In the early 1900's, Wilshire Center was the glittering hub of Hollywood's Golden Age social life and the new commercial and business heart of the City. Towards the end of the century, this section of Mid-Wilshire became the home of the largest Korean population in the United States. We'll visit iconic LA landmarks and remember our historical lost beauties on this marveling adventure through Koreatown!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Metro Rail fare if returning to the starting point.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Koreatown, Los Angeles, CA
Largest Koreatown in North America
Pass By: Bullocks Wilshire Building, 3050 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010-1106
First suburban built department store in Los Angeles
Pass By: Talmadge Apartments, 3278 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010, USA
Home of Hollywood movie stars, named after Norma Talmadge
Pass By: Willshire Park Place, 3700 Wilshire Blvd # 240, Los Angeles, CA 90010, USA
Location of Radio Korea; an important information source during the 1992 LA riots for the Korean community
Pass By: Wilshire Boulevard Temple, 3663 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010-2798
Home of the oldest Jewish congregation in Los Angeles
Pass By: Colonnade Wilshire Corporation, 3701 Wilshire Blvd UNIT 407, Los Angeles, CA 90010, USA
New Formalism style of architecture, modeled after St. Peter's Basilica in Rome
Pass By: Wiltern Theatre, 3790 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010-2807
Art deco masterpiece and former theater of the Warner Brothers chain
Departure Point :3183 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :3775 Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90010, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Note: The tour ends at Pan Pacific Park (7600 Beverly Blvd 90036), which is a 25 minute walk back to the starting point. The guide can point you in the direction.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.