Kornati islands snorkeling excursion from Zadar
This excursion starts 8:15 am from the center of town. You will visit the national park Kornati island via government-operated ferry and spend around 3 hours on one of the islands for snorkeling , swimming and sightseeing . All the food and drinks for that day are included in the price as well as our top quality
NOTICE : GOVERMENT OPERATED FERRY TICKETS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE ! THE PRICES FOR THESE TICKETS ARE:
ADULTS - 30 EURO
KIDS FROM 3 - 12 YEARS OLD - 15 EURO
KIDS UNDR 3 - FREE
SPECIAL : INCLUDED IS THE EASYBREATH SNORKELING GEAR WITH UNDERWATER ACTION CAMERA . YOU WILL GET A DVD WITH YOUR PHOTOS AND VIDEOS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE !!!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast ( ham and cheese sandwich
- Lunch (grilled fish and meat , salad , wine , water , fruits
- Vegetarian food - on request
- Taxi - transfer to the port of departure
- Entry/Admission - Sea Organ (Morske Orgulje)
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- The ferry ticket cost 30 euro per adult or 15 euro for kids under 12
- Entry/Admission - Lavdara Otok (Lavdara Island)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zadar, Zadar, Zadar County, Dalmatia
Meeting point , elegance tours , Špire Brusine 8 .
We all meet here , you will get your snorkeling gear here .
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sea Organ (Morske Orgulje), Promenade Istarska Obala - Obale kralja Petra Krešimira IV, Zadar 23000 Croatia
We walk together to the port of departure , near the sea organ .
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Lavdara Otok (Lavdara Island), Dugi Island Croatia
You will spend your time on the island Lavdara on your own.
Choose your beach , go swimming and snorkeling and take great photos and videos with the waterproof action camera you get from us !
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Zadar, Zadar, Zadar County, Dalmatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We will contact you and give you a pick up time in front of your building . Thank you !Ports
- Zadar port
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Shoe sizes (for the fins)
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.