Kornati - Suha Punta - Telascica from Zadar
Time for an insanely fantastic sea adventure! Gostilje, our charming,wooden boat will take you on a spectacular cruise to the most remarkable destinations we've carefully selected especially for you. Here's a real gem and our biggest pride from the tours offered - a cruise to the National Park Kornati and Nature Park Telascica with a lunch at a Robinson-style settlement on a Kornat island! Feast your eyes with our remarkable sightseeing route - look out for dolphins!
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - welcome drink and wine
- All Fees and Taxes
- Breakfast - ham&cheese sandwiches for breakfast
- Lunch - mouth-watering grilled meat and fish, salad and bread
- Soda/Pop - water
- Entry/Admission - Telascica Nature Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Telascica Nature Park, Dugi Island 23281 Croatia
Free time - Make sure to go to the stunning view point of magnificent cliffs steep above the sea! Visiting the salty lake called “Mir” in the middle of the island is a must! Take a picturesque walk around the lake or go for a swim either in the sea or lake!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Kornati Islands National Park, Kornati Islands National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Feast your eyes with scenic view of Kornati islands and reefs
Stop At: Kornat Island, Kornat Island, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Suha Punta is bay on Kornat island. There is no ferry, no water, no electricity. You will see how Robinson Crusoe place looks like. Now it's time for enjoying the mouth-watering grilled meat and fish, salad, all washed down with heavenly croatian wine!
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Departure Point :Zadar, 23000, Croatia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.