Koruldi Lakes Hiking
Total distance: 25 km.
Total timing: 7-8 hours. For horses up to 5 hours.
Minimal altitude: 1400 meters.
Maximal altitude: 2740 meters.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Trail starts at altitude 1400 meters above the sea level, from Mestia itself. First part of trek is until viewpoint which is located on mount Tshkhakezagari at altitude 2239 meters. This is heaviest part of hike. At viewpoint travelers will have time to rest and continue to Koruldi lakes, located on altitude 2740 meters. From this point trail continues through alpine valley and is lighter. From lakes travelers will see wonderful views to the famous Ushba and Tetnuldi mountains.
• Highlander Travel, Mestia Georgia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Queen Tamar Airport, Mestia, Georgia
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Hiking boots and sun cream are highly recommended.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.