Kos Greek Night
Greece is renowned for its loud and lively nights out, and this one is no exception. You’ll head to the village of Zia in the center of Kos where a feast of meze, wine, dancing and music all awaits. Kids are welcome, too – the more the merrier.
Fuel your appetite with a night-time activity of Kos and enjoy the beautiful sunset from Zia before experiencing Greek food together with Greek music and dancing show.
Your evening tour commences with a relaxing panoramic drive through Kos, which you will enjoy the fantastic view over Marmari and Tigaki as the sun sets over the sea. Continue to a traditional Greek tavern, with a fantastic panoramic view, for dinner. As you dine on Greek dishes, a Greek dance show is performed for your entertainment. After dinner you are invited to join the fun and try your hand at Greek dancing. The performers will be there to instruct and guide you, but most of all ensure you have fun!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Traditional Mezze Dinner
- Unlimited wine
- Dancing Show and music
What's excluded :
- Sodas, Beers, Cocktails
- With its whitewashed buildings, blue-capped domes and views over the island, the village of Zia is an idyllic spot to spend the evening. And with hospitality as friendly as this, you’ll not want to leave. You’ll start off with a delicious meze of traditional Greek dishes to warm up your appetite and wash it down with unlimited wine.
But the star turn is the dancing. Expect a whirlwind show as traditionally costumed dancers whip up the atmosphere to sweet bouzouki music. Before long, you’ll be joining in, linking arms and whirling to the infectious tunes.
• Traditional Mezze Dinner
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.