Kos island tour
Start above the city of Kos and visit Asklepieion. The former temple consists of three levels and was once the place for the foundation stone of modern medicine, because there Hippocrates wrote the oath of the same name, which has survived to this day. Drive on to the small village of Antimachia and see an old windmill and a traditional farmhouse. Continue through olive groves and unspoilt countryside to the Kefalos peninsula. Admire the island's most beautiful beaches and enjoy a Greek lunch (optional) in the picturesque Kamari Bay or take advantage of the opportunity for a short refreshment in the crystal clear sea.
Another highlight of the eventful day is a visit to the typical mountain village of Zia with its old houses on the slope of the imposing Dikeos mountain. Stroll through the small alleys and get to know the tranquil way of life of the Greeks. Discover the numerous spice stands and taste the typical cinnamon water.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer by A/C Bus
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Asklepion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Asklepion, Greece
Asklepion is reported that the origins of this former temple date back to around the 4th century BC. The former temple consists of three levels and was once the place for the foundation stone of modern medicine, because there Hippocrates wrote the oath of the same name, which has survived to this day
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Zia, Zia, Kos, Dodecanese, South Aegean
ZIA VILLAGE : Drive by vessel to the panoramic settlement of ZIA Village (on the mountain Dikaios), A picturesque mountain village, which is about 14 km away from Kos town, nestled on a steep hill side with spectacular view over the northern coastline towards the neighbouring islands. In Zia visitors can wander in the narrow paths, admire the traditional houses with their typical island layout and have the opportunity to admire a unique green landscape. Also you can join the tasteful dishes and drinks at the restaurants and coffee.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kefalos, Kefalos, Kos, Dodecanese, South Aegean
Admire the island's most beautiful beaches and enjoy a Greek lunch (optional) in the picturesque Kamari Bay or take advantage of the opportunity for a short refreshment in the crystal clear sea
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Antimachia, Antimachia, Kos, Dodecanese, South Aegean
A traditional village with beautiful pathways and several windmills are the main characteristics of the village.
The venetian castle of Antimachia is the main attraction and worths a visit. A fortress built by the Knights of Saint John around 1340 with fantastic architecture and history and totally brilliant views.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel Lobby or nearby appointed location
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please notice that extra charges may apply per person or in total of the group for pick-ups from hotels- villas- airbnb outside the proximity of our tour selected pick route. In that case we can provide round trip transfer for customer(s) convenience ad-hoc quoted as per location of customer(s)' property.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.