Kotor - Lovcen - Cetinje - Budva
This amazing tour starts in front of a port of Kotor, where your driver-guide will be waiting for
you. You fisrt head off to see breath-taking panorama of Kotor, where you will have 10 minutes
for taking pictures. After that you will go to National Park Lovcen, where is mausoleum of
Montenegrin ruler and poet Petar II Petrovic Njegos. There are 461 stairs to the top. You will have
1 hour free time in the park. Later on, your driver-guide will take you to Cetinje, Royal Capital of
Montenegro, where you can see a lot of historical buildings such as first printing office “Oktoih”,
Cetinje Monastery and Billiard.
Afterwards, you will go to Budva, the most attractive place for tourists. First, you will see a beautiful
panorama of Jaz beach, which is famous because Maddona and The Rollingstones had concerts
there in 2009. Then, your driver will take you to St. Stephen. Your final destination is starting point, Kotor.
per adult from
270 to 360 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Round-trip private transfer
- Private tour
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- National Park Lovcen is located in rocky region of Dinara Alps. Slopes of Mountain Lovcen steeply, rise from coastal region of Budva and west part of Cetinje. Park is bordered on South with highway Budva – Cetinje and on North with old Kotor road. “Black Mountain”, after which Montenegro got its name, rises to 1749 meters of altitude. Park is 6220 acres large. Office of the Park is at Cetinje.
In this Park is mausoleum of Montenegrin ruler and poet Petar II Petrovic Njegos. That imposing building with 461 stairs that lead from parking lot to mausoleum itself. Its building started in 1951 and was open for public in 1974. All region of mountain Lovcen Montenegrins consider sacred. As verses from famous song say “Lovcen is our Holy altar”. Lovcen is symbol of Montenegro and gives it national identity. Shortly what is Statue of Liberty for Americans that is mountain Lovcen for Montenegrins.
Situated in the fields of Cetinje, at the base of the Lovcen mountain,
Cetinje is a treasure of Montenegrin cultural and historical heritage.
It scent with the architecture from 18th and 19th century that comes from rich greenery of this small city. Cetinje is the capital of Montenegro and Crnogorsko – primorska Mitropolija. During King Nikola’s reign many embassies were built that give it today’s specific looks. Two of the most representative buildings are the Monasteries of Cetinje and Biljarda.
Budva is the metropolis of Montenegrin tourism thanks to the great number of beaches and hotels that make this the most desirable tourist destination. Apart from its natural beauty, its bay islands and beaches, Budva is rich with historic monuments.
Budva’s Old Town lies on a small peninsula and represents a treasure chest of culture heritage. Crossed with narrow streets and squares are famous buildings, the Church Sv. Trojica, housing the tomb of the exquisite writer Stjepan Mitrov Ljubisa, the Churches of Sv. Ivan, Sv. Bogorodica and Sv. Sava. The Budva coast is 21 km long with 17 beaches. It is among the most beautiful coasts in the world and its beauty will not leave you indifferent. Also, there’s a wide range of accommodation, from very affordable to exclusive and luxury.
Budva does not only offer modern tourism, Old Town Budva is an amazing place, where you can discover history and tradition of this great Montenegrin city.
Departure Point :For travelers from the ship, tour departs from the port terminal, where our driver guide will be holding a sign saying your full name. Any other traveler choose their departure location regarding they needs such as hotel / apartment location.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable lightweight clothing
- Good walking shoes or sneakers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.