Kotor Old Town Private Walking Tour
Get to know the Old Town of Kotor on this private walking tour. The tour starts in front of the Old Town main gate where you meet your professional local tour guide. Strolling through the squares and streets while your guide provides commentary which gives you the opportunity to understand the Montenegrin traditions, heritage and culture is a lifetime experience. Visit landmarks such as the Square of Arms, the Clock Tower, Pima Palace, and Buca Palace, the Northern Gate, and more.
You'll return to the main square just inside the main gate and you can keep exploring the town further at your leisure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Local Guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to Cathedral and museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kotor Old City, Stari grad, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
After meeting your guide at the main entrence, private walking tour starts. Learn about the city’s history, architecture, culture, and cuisine from your private local guide. Admire the monuments and beautiful architecture. Spot the clock tower in Armory Square, Karampana Fountain, St. Tryphon Cathedral, and St. Nicholas Orthodox Church.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.