Kotor Port to Perast, Our Lady of The Rocks, Kotor Old Town
This tour is a private tour with a driver who speaks basic English (without guide) from Kotor port to Perast, Our Lady of The Rocks, Kotor Old Town for cruise ship passengers. The cheapest way is that tour for discover the Kotor, Montenegro
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Private driver who speaks basic English
- Port pick-up and drop-off
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Parking Fees
- Local Taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Your private driver will meet with you at the port of Kotor and drive through the areas of the inner part of the Gulf of Kotor (Boka Kotorska) with its high mountains and scenic coastline dotted with little villages. This amazing landscape was created 300,000 years ago by tectonic forces crashing together and creating the "Fjords of the Mediterranean."
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Perast, Perast, Kotor Municipality
The little town of Perast is situated in the shadow of St. Elijah Hill which towers more than 2800 feet above it. This was one of the earliest inhabited areas in this region based on remains discovered above the village that date from the Neolithic (3500 BC) period. This once sea-faring town has grown into a modern town with a foot in its past. The two islands in front of Perast are the most photographed view in the central place of this fjord.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Our Lady of the Rocks, Island in Boka Bay, Perast, Kotor Municipality 85336 Montenegro
Your driver will confer with you an optional visit to the cathedral of St. Nikola in Perast, after which guests have free time to explore. Another option is to book a boat over to the island "Our Lady of The Rocks“ for a view from a different angle. The boat cost is not included in your tour and is around 5 Euro per person. The island's original church was built in the mid-15th century and was of modest proportions. Over the centuries, the island was constantly enlarged and reinforced by both deposits of stones and scuttled sailing ships until it provided a sufficient base for a bolder architectural undertaking. Most of the present-day church was erected after the great earthquake of 1667 when the original sanctuary was destroyed. It is a single-nave, modestly proportioned church in the Byzantine style. An octagonal 11m domed presbytery and a bell tower were added circa 1725. These gave the Our Lady of the Rock the distinctive baroque appearance that can be seen today. The church of Our Lady of the Rock also possesses a museum with rich collection of stone monuments.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Kotor Old City, Stari grad, Kotor, Kotor Municipality 85330 Montenegro
You will return to Kotor where you will depart your transportation and take a stroll through the UNESCO World Heritage site of Kotor. Your driver will drop back you the entrance of old town which is near the Kotor port.
Departure Point :1: Kotor, Montenegro
2: Perast, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
Your private driver will meet you at the exit gate of Kotor port on your meeting time and will show you a signboard written "YOUR NAME" on it. If you are staying at hotel in Kotor area, your driver will pick you up from your hotel and drop back.Ports
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The supplier could be wait max 45 minutes more for pick you up at the meeting point. If you do not meet with them within that duration, they can leave from there and tour booking is going to be no-show.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The tour is not include any professional guiding service. The private driver (who speak basic English) will assist you for the directions of the museums-churches-towns. This tour is best option for avoiding crowds in that Covid-19 Pandemic period.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.