Kotor: Shore Excursion to Budva, Sveti Stefan, Cetinje and Njegusi
This is a mini Montenegro tour where you will see old city of Budva, Sveti Stefan, Cetinje, Njegusi. The duration of this excursion is around 5 hours and you will be transported in vehicle minivan for up to 8 passengers. It is possible to order an additional vehicle containing 4-6 seats in order to satisfy the number of passengers that is less than 8 passengers. It is also possible to combine both types of vehicles together.
At your request you can order a tourist guide which is additionally charged.
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Transport by private vehicle with driver
- Port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your starting point is the port of Kotor where your driver will wait you with a sign on paper with leader of the group name.In Budva you will have 1 hour of free time to visit the old city.Old city of Budva is the oldest in Montenegro, it is old more then 3000 years. After Budva your next stop is Sveti Stefan, the most beautiful hotel-island.From there you will head to Cetinje, approximately half an hour driving. Cetinje is the ex capital city of Montenegro. There you can see its monastery and museum.
Later on, in the village of Njedusi you can try local proshuto (dried ham) and cheese -not included in the price-.
On the way back to Kotor you will enjoy the most beautiful panoramic views of Kotor bay.
Departure Point :Port of Kotor
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Kotor city
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.