Koulla BBQ Boat Full Day
Discover The Akamas Peninsula on a Boat Trip from Latchi with Cyprus Mini Cruises. Be part of our family owned business that was founded by our Grandfather Captain Giangos in 1982.
Today our business is known worldwide as the largest cruising company in Latchi. Join us for stunning daily cruises along Akamas coastline and to the Blue Lagoon. Come aboard on Koulla our traditional Cypriot boat for a magical BBQ experience.
If you’d like something a little more traditional, the Koulla (‘the famous BBQ boat’) is the one for you.
Thousands of satisfied customers have cruised with us and are left with memories that last a lifetime. Join us and meet people you will never forget; for a day you will always remember!
We’ll ensure that you have an enjoyable and authentic Cypriot experience. Our hospitality and safety is well known. You will see the famous Baths of Aphrodite, Saint George’s island, sea caves at Manolis bay, Blaji bay, Fontana Amoroza and theBlue Lagoon
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Free snorkeling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages - Fresh Seasonal Fruits Local Wine (Red or White) and Orange Squash
- Lunch - Traditional BBQ (Souvla) served onboard.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Lagoon, Akamas Cyprus
We stop at Blue Lagoon for two hours; for swimming and snorkeling in crystal clear waters and for a delicious BBQ onboard. During the cruise you’ll visit the Baths of Aphrodite, Saint George’s island, the sea caves at Manolis bay, Blaji bay, Fontana Amoroza and the famous Blue Lagoon.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Akamas Cyprus Mini Cruises, Latchi Harbour Polis Crysochous, Polis Crysochous 8820, Cyprus
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 38 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.