Koycegiz Market by Boat from Sarigerme
This excursion is a full day picturesque boat trip comprising of an opportunity to swim in the tranquility of Koycegiz Lake. This is followed by a visit to Koycegiz Market for about 2 hours.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Koycegiz, near Cengiz Topel Cd., Koycegiz South of Koycegiz Village to Dalyan river Turkey
This excursion is a full day picturesque boat trip comprising of an opportunity to swim in the tranquility of Koycegiz Lake. This is followed by a visit to Koycegiz Market for about 2 hours. Lunch will be provided on the boat courtesy of Ali, your genial Captain. On the return journey the excursion stops at the Sultaniye Hot Spring and Mud Baths. Before going into the mud and spring water take off all your jewelleries.
• Sail across the large lake to the village of Koycegiz
• Have the opportunity to swim in the lake's crystal clear waters.
• Spend time exploring the market before sailing to the well-known local hot springs and mud baths
• Bathing in the mud and waters here is reputed to be beneficial to both skin and soul!
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Sarıgerme, 48600 Ortaca/Muğla, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Central Sarigerme Hotels
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.