Krabi Islands Catamaran Sightseeing Cruise with Lunch
Unique sightseeing tour in Krabi if you are looking for space and tranquility aboard our 2 decks Power-Catamarán.
We only have one aim: To sail aboard with you, guaranteeing a very small group of maximum 20 – 22 people on board, ensuring a very personalized service and friendly atmosphere, through a comfortable and unforgettable voyage around the 4 islands area of Krabi.
Eco friendly, minimizing our footprint using aluminum containers instead of plastic.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - Selection of gourmet canapés, Thai traditional dishes, fresh meat and seafood BBQ (vegetarian food under previous request)
- Soda/Pop - Coke and ice tea lemon
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- SUP Board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snorkelling Fish ID
- Fresh Fruits
- Private multilingual Guide
- Toilet on board
- Bean Bag to lay down
- Pool float
- Welcoming drink
- Entry/Admission - Poda Island
- Entry/Admission - Chicken Island
- Entry/Admission - Tup Island
- Entry/Admission - PhraNang Cave Beach
What's excluded :
- Cocktails and beers
- Different pick up locations and time, let us know where are you staying
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Poda Island, Ao Nang, Krabi Town Thailand
Sail the Andaman Sea aboard this beautiful 2 decks Power Catamaran, with background music and allowing you to relax and enjoy the incredible views of the 4 islands in Krabi: Railay, Poda, Chicken and Tup islands.
You will snorkel among corals and tropical fish in the best spots.
Choose to relax along the 40 feet catamarán, try one of our cocktails, paddle in the available SUP Boards/ Kayak and ride the zodiac with our team towards hidden beaches or just simply sunbathe on the pool float.
This wonderful experience starts with a welcome drink and during the day you will taste yummy gourmet canapés, Thai dishes, meat and fresh seafood BBQ, finalizing with a variety of tropical fruits. Fresh Cocktails and beers can be also purchased on board
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chicken Island, Ao Nang, Krabi Town 81180 Thailand
Enjoy the views of the iconic island, take photos and swim around its crystal clear waters
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tup Island, Ao Nang, Krabi Town Thailand
Famous island in Krabi connected at low tide by sandbanks with Chicken island and Mur island.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Railay Beach, Railay Beach, Krabi Town, Krabi Province
The most emblematic beach in Krabi, only accessible by boat and surrounded by huge limestone cliffs.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: PhraNang Cave Beach, Ao Nang, Krabi Town Thailand
Admire the views of this spectacular beach, considered one of the most beautiful bays in Thailand. Famous for the Spirit of The Princess (Phranang Cave)
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Krabi Resort, 232 Moo2 Tambol Tambon Ao Nang, Amphur Muang Chang Wat Krabi 81000, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Depending on which area is your Hotel located, there are different meeting points and pick up locations with different timetables. Please note that in some of them an extra pick up service charge will apply:Departure times, locations and charges:10.30 am: FREE MEETING POINT from outside Krabi Resort, beside the King sign (for all Hotels in Ao Nang).10.20 am: FREE MEETING POINT at Nopparatara Pier for Centara grand resort’s guests10:45 am: FREE MEETING POINT for Railay and Ao Nammao Hotel´s guests at Ao Nammao Pier. If you stay in Railay area get a taxi boat from Railay east to this pier, after the tour we will drop you off at the same pier, where you will be able to take the taxi boat back to Railay. If you stay in Ao Nammao area we will drop you off directly at your Hotel.10.20am: Private transfer round trip from Krabi Town: 1,000Baht (from 1 to 3 people and 100 Baht per additional person)10.40am: Private transfer round trip from Klong Muang: 1,000Baht (from 1 to 3 people and 100 Baht per additional person)10.30am: Private transfer round trip from Tup Kaek: 1,200Baht (from 1 to 3 people and 100 Baht per additional person).In case you don't want to incur on the pick up service, there is a free of charge meeting point in Ao Nang area outside Krabi Resort, beside the King sign, at 10.30 am.
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In compliance with all safety measures issued by local authorities
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.