Krakow After Five Private Tour
Would you like to see the less formal face of Krakow? Trust us and book yourself time after 5 p.m., to witness the former capital of Poland unbuttoning its tight, corporate collar. When all other guides put aside their umbrellas and microphones, we get down to work. After hours, Krakow is engaging, modern, and surprising, and so much different from the one you can see from the perspective of monuments and museums. Let’s discover the entertaining, relaxed, international side of this amusing city!
Krakow by night is very cultural: it likes exhibitions and concerts. In the summer, it tempts with an open air cinema, while in the winter – invites to warm interiors for mulled wine. Sometimes, it favours lazy pub crawls, sometimes it gets you engaged in a friendly conversation with other visitors from around the world.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3-4 food & drink tastings included
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
Enjoy the evening vibe of Krakow's Old Town.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Kazmierz The Former Jewish District, Szeroka 24, Krakow 31-053 Poland
Discover fascinating Jewish history and traditions, but with the vibe of contemporary atmosphere of Kazimierz you can experience in the cafés, restaurants, or art and design galleries.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and accommodation in central Krakow.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.