Krakow Aiport private arrival transfer
Your English-speaking driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall of Krakow (KRK) airport. The driver will be waiting at the Customs area, holding a name tag with the lead passenger´s name and hotel's name. He/she will lead you to the car. Next you will be transferred to your Krakow accommodation by a private, air conditioned/heated, premium class car. On the way the driver will give you a map of tourist attractions in Krakow, and you will get a bottle of still water (applies only for Spring and Summer arrivals). Upon arrival be helped with your suitcases and assisted with the reception. Please note: we do not provide transfers to Navigator apartments in Krakow.
The STours drivers are waiting in the hall up to 0,5 hour from arrival time. In case of plane delays transfer will be operated only upon availability.
per adult from
20 to 40 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Upon arrival, you will meet the driver in arrival hall and will be helped with your suitcases. Please be aware of the fact that in case of flight delay our drivers can wait 0.5 hrs. If you are delayed any later please contact us as it may be possible to transfer you with the next available vehicle.
Departure Point :Kraków Airport, 32-083, Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/13/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Kraków, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.