Krakow Airport - Krakow Center Private Premium Transfers | Arrival & Departure
Save money by booking our arrival & departure airport transfers in Krakow.
We spare no effort to make these transfers as smooth as possible for you.
per adult from
10 to 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Premium Car
What's excluded :
- After booking our airport transfer service we'll send you an additional confirmation for your peace of mind :)
Our well-dressed and well-qualified driver will meet you at the airport (arrivals) or at the reception of your hotel (departures).
Then the journey starts... in our premium cars you'll find bottled mineral water & snacks. Of course there's also WiFi at your disposal.
Departure Point :
Pick up from the airport or any place in Krakow.
AirportsJ. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/16/2019 - 11/17/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Kraków, PolandJohn Paul II Kraków-Balice International Airport, Kapitana Mieczysława Medweckiego 1, 32-083 Balice, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.