Krakow Airport - Krakow City Private Transfer
Private airport transfer is the safest, most economical and convenient way of travelling between Krakow Airport and the city of Krakow. Fixed price for top quality service to every place within Krakow city limits.
Flying to Krakow? As a first time visitor, you must wonder what a fair rate is? That is why we have introduced a transport service that will give the best deal in terms of service, quality and price from the Airport to your destination with a clear indication of the cost.
per adult from
30 to 40 minutes
What's included :
- Private one-way transfer.
- English speaking driver assistance.
- Meet & greet service.
- Road and parking fees.
- Guaranteed pick up.
What's excluded :
- Flying to Krakow? As a first time visitor, you must wonder what a fair rate is? That is why you can book a transport service that will give the best deal in terms of service, quality and price from the Airport to your destination and return with a clear indication of the cost.
• All passengers are collected using our meet and greet boards at the Krakow Airport. Our English speaking drivers await you in the arrivals hall. They will help you with the luggage and take you directly to your destination
• Door–to–door means that passengers will be delivered directly to the destination.
• We guarantee to meet and transfer clients even if the flight is delayed. If your flight is delayed, we monitor airport information and dispatch vehicles at proper times
Departure Point :
Driver will be waiting at the arrivals hall holding welcome board with your name on it.
AirportsJ. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1-3 pax. group 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
4-8 pax.group 1/1/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Kraków, Poland - Door-to-door transportation to hotels and apartments located within Krakow city limits.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Increased ventilation by opening windows and replacing air filters regularly, keeping fan ON and re-circulation OFF, to maintain fresh air flow.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.