Krakow Airport (KRK): Private Transfer with Guide, refreshments and cold beer
If you value the comfort of private travel, you want to be welcomed by a smiling guide, and in addition, he will give you refreshments, answer all your questions and exchange money - this option is for you!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Parking Fees
- Money Exchange
- Alcoholic Beverages - cold beer
What's excluded :
- Take advantage of a convenient transfer from the airport to your hotel in Krakow, or in the opposite direction - from the hotel to the airport. You do not have to worry about anything - our man will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall with a card with your name. He will help you pack your luggage in the car and will give you snacks on board and water, which will certainly be useful to you after a long journey. Consider it as a private guide and informer - he will be happy to answer all your questions about Krakow, will recommend the most interesting places to spend time and the best places with food. In addition, on special request and after prior information, our guide will exchange your money as a mobile exchange without commission at the best rate on a given day.
Departure Point :
Please add flight details for exact pick-up time.
AirportsJ. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
Departure Time :Group up to 8 6/27/2019 - 10/25/2021
Krakow Airport (KRK): Private Transfer with Guide and refreshments on board 6/27/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Kraków, Poland - Any place in Krakow
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.