Krakow Airport - Private Transfer
• Great-value transfer, with no extra fees
• Avoid overpaying for taxi
• Friendly English speaking driver
• Comfortable private car / van
Do not overpay for a taxi. Book a guaranteed transfer in a comfortable car, with an English speaking driver, who will monitor your flight status, and guarantee you stress-free pickup. There is no matter what time your flight to arrive, we are available 24h at the same rate.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned car or van
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- All passengers are collected on the airport and delivered directly to the chosen destination within Krakow
How it works:
Our English speaking driver will look after you at the airport, by holding a card with your name. The only information what we need from you is the name of 1 passenger and your flight number. Upon arrival at Krakow Balice Airport, a friendly driver will meet you and provide luggage handling. After booking, you'll receive confirmation and a voucher with your supplier’s phone number. You can contact the supplier by WhatsApp, Facebook or email. During the way on request, our driver can give basic advice about the city.
• In case of need infant or child seat contact with supplier up to 24h before departure time
• Make sure that you sent the flight number to your supplier.
Departure Point :
AirportsJ. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
Return Detail :Lesser Poland Province, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland - Hotels or Airport, depending on the chosen tour option.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.