Krakow Airport Private VIP Round-trip Transfer by Mercedes Limousine
The most excellent and reliable and friendly private and individual airport transfer service from Krakow Airport, taking you in comfortable elegant car, directly to your chosen accommodations. Feel like a VIP because you are a VIP.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- All costs: taxes, parking fees, fuel costs
- No extra charge for flight delays
- Help with transporting/carrying luggage
- Professional English-speaking chauffeur
- Transport by Mercedes Benz E-Class or comparable model with similar features
- Map of a Krakow city center
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Enjoy exclusive private transfers from Krakow Airport to your destination in Krakow City Center. You'll fell like a VIP, and be taken care of in a friendly, family atmosphere. Journey will help you relax and enjoy after your flight. Each step is taken care of with this service until you are satisfied and happy.
What you can expect?
• Warm welcome at the Krakow Airport.
• English-speaking chauffeur will wait for you with your name on a plate
• Flight monitoring
• Help with your luggage
• A private and exclusive transfer for you in Mercedes Benz E-Class or comparable model with similar features
• Information about Krakow and its attractions
• A tourist map of Krakow
Departure Point :Your accommodations in Krakow
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized luggage if you order one car for 4 persons may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- Children under 2 years must travel in a baby carrier.
- This service is provided in specially adapted cars to be comfortable and safe
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.