Krakow and Auschwitz - Full Day Tour from Warsaw by private car
After being collected at 6:15 AM, travel to Auschwitz. Join a group of visitors for a 3.5-hour tour in English. Learn about the largest of the Nazi concentration camps and extermination centers where more than 1.6 million men, women, and children lost their lives during the Second World War.
Return to Krakow where your guide will show you the most beautiful corners of the city during a 3-hour tour. Feel the charm of the capital, explore the beautiful buildings, narrow cozy streets, and polish cuisine. Krakow is one of the most beautiful Polish cities, with traditions dating back more than 1,000 years. Discover the old walls of the castle, Wawel Hill, the cave of the dragon, the charming market, and St. Mary's Church.
At the end driver will drive you back to your hotel in Warsaw.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private 3-hours Krakow Tour
- Professional guide in the selected language
- Transport by private luxury car
- Hotel / address provided pickup and drop-off
- Passengers Insurance
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
What's excluded :
- Lunch and snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
Experience the most terrifying lesson from the tragedy of World War II.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
See Krakow, one of the most beautiful Polish cities, with a long history of traditions.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel or any other adress.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our vehicles are cyclically antibacterial ozonated, sensitive surfaces such as door handles, headrests, handrails, plastic elements are frequently disinfected with virucidal agents daily. Drivers adhere to safety rules they are equipped with masks, protective gloves and antibacterial gels. We care!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.