Krakow and Auschwitz Small Group Tour from Warsaw with Lunch
Auschwitz – the scene of one of the worst crimes in human history, where over a million people were killed by the Nazis during World War 2. Krakow is the most popular tourist destination in Poland because of its iconic landmarks and fascinating history. Join our ALL-INCLUSIVE Krakow&Auschwitz day tour. Visit Auschwitz-Birkenau camp and the most important sites in Krakow.
- Tickets to the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum included
- Pick up and drop-off at your hotel/apartment
- Skip the line tickets in Auschwitz
- Lunch included
- Guided tour in Krakow
- Highly experienced tour operator specializing in Holocaust, WW2 and Jewish-related tours
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup
- Transportation by car/minibus
- English-speaking driver
- Live guided tour in Krakow (2 hours) by an expert guide
- Tickets to Auschwitz-Birkenau (skip the line service) and guided tour
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Panstwowe Muzeum Auschwitz-Birkenau, ul. Wiezniow Oswiecimia 20 Entrance to the Museum is located at Stanisławy Leszczyńskiej Str. no. 11, Oswiecim 32-603 Poland
Auschwitz-Birkenau was a network of Nazi concentration and extermination camps where over a million people were killed.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Krakow, Krakow, Lesser Poland Province, Southern Poland
The city of Kings and Legends, former capital of Poland and a place of such iconic sights as Wawel Hill, Dragon's Statue and St Mary's Basillica.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
The biggest Medieval Market Square in Europe
Pass By: St Mary's Basilica, Plac Mariacki 5, Krakow 31-042 Poland
One of the best examples of Polish Gothic architecture with the famous Veit Stoss altar
Pass By: Muzeum Krakowa - Barbakan, ul. Basztowa, Krakow 30-547 Poland
Pass By: Wawel Cathedral, Wawel 3, Krakow 31-001 Poland
From the 14th century this extraordinary place was a witness of coronations, royal weddings, and funerals. Our guide will describe the attraction from the outside.
Pass By: Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, Krakow 31-001 Poland
Visit one of the most iconic sites of Poland. Wawel Hill was the official seat of the Polish kings up until the 16th century! Nowadays it is a must-see of Krakow!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide your hotel/apartment name and address for pick up.Pick up time is estimated (between 5.30am and 7.30am). We will send you phone number to thedriver and the exact pick up time one day before the tour.Airports
- Frederic Chopin Airport, Warsaw Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Standard car 1/17/2016 - 12/30/2022
Super premium car 1/17/2016 - 12/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:30 AM
Premium car 1/17/2016 - 12/30/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:30 AM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 07:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children under 15
- Languages other than English are possible on special request. Must be done in advance and upon availability
- Please mind that the tour is not private. For private transportation please check "Private 1 Day Tour to Auschwitz and Krakow from Warsaw "
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Due to the new Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum policy, name and surname of each customer are obligatory and need to be provided accurately at the time of booking. In case name or surname is incorrect, this may result in customer paying for their ticket at Auschwitz themselves or even prevent customers from visiting the Museum. Each traveller needs to have valid ID or passport at the Auschwitz Museum.
- Pick up time is estimated (between 5.30am and 7.30am). We will send you phone number to the driver and the exact pick up time max. by 8.30pm the day before the tour.
- Health & Safety measures * **Stringent Cleaning and Disinfection** - We’ve increased the frequency of disinfecting our vehicles, surfaces and high traffic areas between each tour/event. * **Hand sanitizers** - Hand sanitizer will be available to all of our guests. * **Protective masks** - We ensure that our guides are wearing protective masks (in accordance with the current pandemic regulations). Our drivers are wearing protective masks in the vehicle at all times. Passengers are asked to wear protective masks in the vehicle during group tours. If you prefer not to share the vehicle with other passengers, we encourage you to book the tour with private transportation. You do not need to wear masks in the vehicle during a private tour, unless you are coughing. * **Proper ventilation in the vehicles** - We avoid recirculating air, which means the air in the vehicle is being replaced by the fresh air coming from the outside. * **Social distancing** - Our guides keep a safe distance (1,5 metre) from the participants during walking tours. In our cars and vans, at least 1-2 seats (depending on the size of the vehicle) remain empty. * **Wellness Checks** - Our staff members monitor their health on a daily basis to ensure they are symptom-free. If you or anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, please contact us before the tour. We will work directly with you to reschedule your booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.