Krakow Balice Airport Arrival Transfer
Enjoy this stress-free mode of transportation from the Krakow Balice airport to your Krakow accommodation.
per adult from
20 to 40 minutes
What's included :
- One-way shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Please note, this transfer does not operate to Navigator Apartments Karmelicka street 8
- Your English-speaking driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall of Krakow (KRK) airport. Meet your driver in the customs area / arrival hall where he will be holding a name tag with the lead passenger´s name. He will lead you to the mini-van and you will be transferred to your Krakow accommodation.
On the way, your driver will give you a map of tourist attractions in Krakow. Upon arrival, you will be helped with your suitcases. Please be aware of the fact that in case of flight delay our drivers can wait 0.5 hrs. If you are delayed any later please contact us as it may be possible to transfer you with the next available vehicle.
Please note, this transfer does not operate to Navigator Apartments Karmelicka street 8
Departure Point :John Paul II Kraków-Balice International Airport, Kapitana Mieczysława Medweckiego 1, 32-083 Balice, Poland
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/2/2019 - 12/1/2020
12/2/2020 - 12/1/2021
Monday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 PM Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 PM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 PM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 PM Friday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 PM Monday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 PM Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 PM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 PM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 PM Friday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Return Detail :City Center, 8 Gołębia, 31-007 Kraków, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.