Krakow by night 60 minutes cruise The Vistula River Krakow
Discover the highlights of Krakow by night on the Vistula River boat cruise.
See Wawel Hill, one of the most iconic sights of Krakow in lights of the moon, from a different perspective.
Enjoy the luxurious surroundings of the deck.
The cruise begins and ends at Wawel Hill.
per adult from
What's included :
- Audioguide english/polish
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Wawel Royal Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, Krakow 31-001 Poland
Wawel Castel, Dębnicki Bridge, Monastery of the Norbertan Sisters, the place where the Rudawa River flows into Vistula, Dębniki district, John Paul II Family Home, Manggha museum of japanese art and technology, Grunwaldzki Bridge, Piłsudskiego Bridge, Bernatek Footbridge, Cricoteka Museum, Kazimierz- historical district, Church on The Rock.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :AQUA FUN - REJSY STATKIEM PO WIŚLE W KRAKOWIE, bulwar Czerwieński 172, 31-069 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.