Krakow City Sightseeing Private Tour by Eco Friendly Electric Car With Audio Guide
Tick through Krakow’s top sights in an eco-friendly electric car with this 60- or 90-minute private sightseeing tour. Hop aboard with a private driver-guide, and admire the landmarks as you glide around Krakow’s UNESCO-listed Old Town and other districts. Explore the main square, Rynek Główny, see the Cloth Hall and Barbican, view the haunting sites associated with the Holocaust of World War II, and delve into areas closed to normal traffic. Enjoy in-depth attention from a guide exclusive to your group.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by eco-friendly electric car
- Following languages available: English Polish German French Spanish Italian Norwegian Swedish Finnish Danish Portugese Dutch Russian Hungarian Czech Slovak Ukrainian Lithuanian Greek Romanian Croatian Serbian Turkish Chinese Korean Japanese
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Discover Cracow Tours, Krakow 31-011 Poland
Meet your private driver-guide at your centrally located Krakow hotel at your chosen start time, and board your comfortable electric car. Seating up to five passengers, these small, quiet and environmentally responsible cars are perfect for accessing the old and narrow lanes of Krakow Old Town especially, where many areas are closed to traffic.
Settle in behind your guide and enjoy a fascinating tour of this beautiful royal city. As you travel, the quietness of the car allows you to chat to your guide and hear their informative commentary on the passing attractions. If it’s rainy or cold, the car is equipped with transparent covers, blankets and heating so you can still see the sights in comfort.
Drive into the UNESCO-listed Old Town and explore the main square, Rynek Główny. Admire its showpiece building, the Cloth Hall, as your guide charts the history of this splendid building. Then, take in other key sights, soaking up the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque architecture of the district and landmarks such as the Barbican — the city’s medieval defensive tower.
Delve into the former Jewish neighborhood of Kazimierz and ride past its quaint merchants' houses and historical synagogues. Then, trace the story of the Holocaust in the Podgórze district, the war-era Jewish Ghetto. View Ghetto Heroes Square and Oskar Schindler’s Factory, where Schindler employed many Jews, thereby saving them from near-certain death.
Having explored the sights, cruise back to your hotel where your tour ends.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
Pass By: Sukiennice (Cloth Hall), Rynek Glowny 1/3, Krakow 31-042 Poland
Pass By: Kazmierz The Former Jewish District, Szeroka 24, Krakow 31-053 Poland
Pass By: Muzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera, ul. Lipowa 4, Krakow 30-702 Poland
Pass By: Muzeum Krakowa - Barbakan, ul. Basztowa, Krakow 30-547 Poland
Pass By: Podgorze, Krakow Poland
Pass By: The Ghetto Heroes Square, Plac Bohaterow Getta, Krakow Poland
Departure Point :DiscoverCracow, Józefa Piłsudskiego 6/9, 31-109 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: 8 Szczepanski Square - Discover Cracow Tourist Infomation Point or at your centrally located hotel - please contact the supplier to confirm the pickup point at least 24h before the excursion. Dates: DailyReturn point: Returns to the original departure point or a convenient central location
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- City tours are also possible on cold and rainy days, as our vehicles are equipped with special covers
- The given price includes transport of up to 7 people
- The tour is available in 26 languages
- Please note: Your electric car is equipped with transparent covers, blankets and heating for comfortable sightseeing on rainy or chillier days
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.