Krakow Grand City Tour by golf cart (private)
This is a private Krakow city tour by electric golf cart.
Route: Old Town, Wawel Castle, Jewish Quarter Kazimierz, Former Ghetto, Schindler's Factory.
During the 2-hour tour audio guide in your language will tell you about the monuments and places you pass by. English speaking driver will ensure safety and provide additional informations.
Comfort and time are the biggest advantages of the service.
Cars are well prepared for any kind of weather (transparent raincovers and heating for winter time).
Available 28 language versions: Polish, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Hebrew, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Greek, Romanian, Turkish, Croatian, Serbian, Czech, Slovak, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Arabic
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Short stops for taking pictures
- Meeting Point pick up & drop off
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Muzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
Krakow Old Town and its highlights such as:
Main Square, St. Mary's church, cloth hall, town hall tower, Słowacki's theater, city defensive walls, Florian gate, barbican, Jagiellonian University, Planty park, Wawel Castle etc.
Stop At: Kazmierz The Former Jewish District, Szeroka 24, Krakow 31-053 Poland
Former Jewish Quarter: Old Synagoge, Rhemu Synagoge, Issaak Synagoge, Tempel Synagoge, Szeroka street, old Jewish cemeteries, a house of Helena Rubinstein, New Square etc.
Catholic part of Kazimierz with town hall, Corpus Christi church etc.
Stop At: The Ghetto Heroes Square, Plac Bohaterow Getta, Krakow Poland
Ghetto Heroes Square, the Eagle Pharmacy, fragment of the Ghetto Wall etc.
Stop At: Muzeum Krakowa, oddzial Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera, ul. Lipowa 4, Krakow 30-702 Poland
You will see the real Schindler's factory where the museum with exhibition "Krakow under Nazi Occupation" is located
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :1: plac Jana Matejki 3, 31-157 Kraków, Poland
2: Podzamcze 4, 31-000 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair / large stroller - takes up 2 spots
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.