Krakow Off the Beaten Path - Private Tour
Take your foot out of the typical tourist route and visit more of the Krakow’s amazing places!
Visit the most famous mound in Krakow – the Kosciuszko Mound with a marvellous view of the whole city of Krakow and the remains of old fortress from the 19th century. Then move back in time to the Middle Ages and visit the Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec. You will have a chance to taste delicious products made by monks. A guided tour of the Benedictine Abbey is included in the total price.
During this tour you will see:
• Breathtaking view of the Krakow city up from the Kosciuszko Mound
• Remains of 19th century fortress
• 17th century Camaldolese Monks Monastery in Bielany (from the outside only)
• Visit medieval Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec
• St Peter and Paul church in Tyniec Abbey
• Medieval well in courtyard of the Tyniec Abbey
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Driver's assistance during the whole tour
- Private, licensed, English speaking guide at your disposal
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional service provided by the fully licensed company
- Entry/Admission - Kosciuszko's Mound (Kopiec Kosciuszki)
- Entry/Admission - Benedictine Abbey of Tyniec
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kosciuszko's Mound (Kopiec Kosciuszki), al. Jerzego Waszyngtona 1, Krakow 30-204 Poland
Kosciuszko Mound offers a marvelous view of the whole city of Krakow and the remains of old fortress from the 19th century. Apart from being a perfect viewpoint, the mound is a very significant historical site. It was constructed to the memory of Poland’s national hero - Tadeusz Kosciuszko.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Benedictine Abbey of Tyniec, ul. Benedyktynska 37 Tyniec, Krakow 30-398 Poland
Benedictine Abbey in Tyniec, picturesquely located on the hill overlooking the Vistula river is the oldest monastery in Poland. Listen to the stories and legends, hidden behind the Abbey’s walls. You will move back in time to the Middle Ages. You will listen to the medieval legends and have a chance to taste delicious products made by monks.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Camaldolese Hermit Monastery, al. Konarowa 1, Krakow 30-248 Poland
17th century Monastery of Camaldolese Monks in Bielany among the Silver Mountain forest. Its monks lead a modest, almost hermitic lifestyle. Their day is filled with prayers and physical work.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please inform us about your hotel address, we will pick you up from there. We will pick you up from any address in Krakow, or within the radius of 15km from Krakow city centre. After the tour we will drop you off either at your hotel or in any other place in Krakow. This is a fully private tour exclusively for you.Airports
- J. Paul II Balice Intl Airport, Krakow Poland
- Dworzec Kolejowy Kraków Główny PKP, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- For your safety and better comfort, we have installed plastic shields in all our private cars, minivans and taxis.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.