Krakow Private Traditional Polish Food Tour
We prepared with high precision and special for you a unique program of Food Tasting tour. During this tour you will try selected dishes, traditional dumplings, delicious appetizers, local spirits, beers and dessert.
Learn about Polish history, customs and traditions. Walk through Krakow Old Town and see its highlights! You will be led by licensed guide who has many-years of experience and they are the best in all country! All of it will make this tour very unforgettable.
per adult from
2 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Dinner - Typical Polish appetizers, dumplings, meat specialities, soup, main courses, and dessert
- Food tastings of various traditional food at carefully chosen venues
- Learn about krakow's history, culinary culture and tradition from your local guide
- Enjoy a private tour with your licensed guide
- More food than you are able to eat!
- Beverages – 1 soft drink, 1 Polish beer, coffee/tea and a shot of Polish vodka
- Guided walking tour of Krakow Old Town highlights (exact time depends of chosen option)
- Entry/Admission - Chłopskie Jadło
What's excluded :
- Additional food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Little Market Square (Maly Rynek), Maly Rynek, Krakow Poland
Small very colourful and adorable market square with souvenirs sellers.
Stop At: St Mary's Basilica, Plac Mariacki 5, Krakow 31-042 Poland
One of the most famous of Poland's churches, this Gothic structure features two striking towers of different hights and surprisingly richly decorated insight
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
Visit huge 10-acre square, the largest in any of Europe's medieval cities, features the 16th-century Renaissance Cloth Hall
Stop At: Stare Miasto, Rynek Glowny, Krakow 30-062 Poland
The 13th century merchants' town is home to Europe's largest market square and offers numerous historical houses, palaces and churches with magnificent interiors, 14th century fortifications
Stop At: Sukiennice (Cloth Hall), Rynek Glowny 1/3, Krakow 31-042 Poland
Considered the world's oldest shopping mall, the present Renaissance structure dates from 1555 and features in its interior many food stalls and small shops, terrace cafes and flower stands
Stop At: Museum of Krakow Town Hall Tower, Rynek Glowny 1, Krakow 31-001 Poland
Built of stone and brick at the end of the 13th century, this massive Gothic tower stands 70 meters tall and leans just 55 centimeters, a result of a strong wind in 1703.
Stop At: Bazylika i Klasztor Franciszkanow, Wszystkich Swietych 5, Krakow 31-004 Poland
Decorated with vibrant colors and Stanislaw Wyspianski’s famous stained glass window “God the Father.”
Stop At: Szczepanski Square, Krakow Poland
One of smaller squares in Krakow but still nice for a walk round or to sit on one of the benches.
Stop At: St. John the Baptist and St. John the Evangelist Church, ul. Sw. Jana 7, Krakow 31-017 Poland
Another example of small but beautiful and interesting 12th century church, tucked among old buildings, in a narrow alley, in the heart of Old Town.
Stop At: Chłopskie Jadło, Grodzka 9, 31-006 Kraków, Poland
You will find authentic Polish food in a nice setting.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Mały Rynek 4, 31-041 Kraków, Poland
Traveler pickup is offered
• Please note that the pickup from your hotel is only possible from the Krakow Old Town. Guests from Kazimierz or outside the Krakow Old Town are encouraged to arrange transportation when making a reservation• If you provided the address of your accommodation during the reservation it means for us that you want to meet your guide at your accommodation located in the Krakow Old Town
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.