Krakow: Skip The Line Wawel Castle and Hill Guided Tour
- Follow local Expert-Guide and see why Wawel Castle was granted to UNESCO-list
- Visit Top 1 attractions in Krakow: Wawel Castle State Rooms
- Enjoy tour in small group up to 15 people and avoid crowded 30-people groups as other agents offer
- Avoid long queues and use skip the line tickets, you will save over 2-hours
- See what luxury and wealth mean centuries ago for Polish Kings inside State Rooms
See representative State Rooms in Wawel Castle, the rich heritage of rule of Polish Kings. Take advantage of skip the line tickets to avoid a few hours long queue and learn its history from licensed live guide. It’s Must Do while visiting Krakow!
per adult from
What's included :
- 2-hours tour of Wawel Castle and Hill from outside and inside led by professional guide
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Wawel Castle State Rooms
- Expert english-speaking guide with special Wawel license
- Sightseeing in a small well-organized group up to 15 people
- Entry/Admission - Wawel Royal Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, Krakow 31-001 Poland
Follow local Expert-Guide and see why Wawel Castle was granted to UNESCO-list, it's a Top1 attraction in Krakow. You will travel back in time once you walked inside. Feel the vibe of Medieval Times, former Kings and monarchs, luxury from centuries ago and much more!
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
Stroll down from this adorable Market Square to visit Top1 Attraction - Wawel Castle, get inside to see fantastic State Rooms with great history and admire Wawel Hill with strong defensive walls!
Pass By: Royal Way (Droga Krolewska), Krakow Poland
It's the route which was accesible only for Kings centuries ago, now walk through this, admire landmarks and get straight to the pearl of this city - Wawel Castle!
Pass By: Monument of the Wawel Dragon, Bulwar Czerwienski, Krakow Poland
Wawel Dragon keeps eye on the great Wawel Castle and protects against any enemy! That's what legend says. Climb up to Wawel Castle and get inside to admire State Rooms - the best part of the Castle!
Departure Point :Zamek Wawel 2, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.