Krakow Skip The Line Wawel Castle Guided Tour
• Discover with local Expert-Guide why Wawel Castle was granted to UNESCO-list
• Visit Top 3 attractions in Krakow: Wawel Castle State Rooms, Royal Apartments and Wawel Cathedral
• Don’t waste your time staying in long queue, skip the line and save over 2-hours
• Enjoy tour in small group up to 15 people and avoid crowded 30-people groups as other agents offer
• Learn about Polish powerful Monarchs as the King Zygmunt III Waza and see what luxury and wealth mean centuries ago
Visit the most important part of Wawel Castle and Cathedral, take advantage of skip the line tickets to avoid a few hours long queue and learn its history from licensed live guide. Look around and see hidden gems of rich heritage of former Polish Kings. It’s Must Do while visiting Krakow!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Wawel Castle State Rooms
- Local guide with special Wawel license
- Ticket to the Wawel Cathedral (if 3-hour option selected)
- 2 or 3-hours tour outside and inside the castle led by foreign language speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Wawel Royal Castle
- Entry/Admission - Wawel Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, Krakow 31-001 Poland
Explore number one attraction in Krakow on a 2 or 3-hours guided tour. During the trip you will visit most stunning part of Wawel Castle namly Royal State Rooms, learn the history of the castle and its inhabitants. A must do while visiting Krakow!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wawel Cathedral, Wawel 3, Krakow 31-001 Poland
On this 3-hour tour you'll visit the Wawel Castle State Rooms and Wawel Cathedral. Visit one of Poland's most important churches where many Polish monarchs were crowned and buried. Then you will go to the Zygmunt Tower, where you will see one of the largest Polish bells and a beautiful panorama of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Statue of John Paul II, Wawel 3, Krakow Poland
Discover the history of the amazing man who became Pope and one of the greatest saints of the Catholic Church of the 20th and 21st centuries.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Tadeusz Kościuszko Monument, Wawel 5, 31-001 Kraków, Poland
See the monument to General Tadeusz Kosciuszko and learn about the history of the national hero.
Pass By: Kraków Old Town, Kraków, Poland
Wawel Hill is one of the most important parts of the Old Town, visit Wawel Hill and learn about its exciting history. (Walking around the Old Town is not included in the price of the trip)
Pass By: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
Stroll down from this lovely Market Square, walk along Royal Route and get to great Wawel Castle, Cathdral and get one of our amazing tour inside State Rooms, Royal Apartments, Cathedral and much more!
Departure Point :1: Zamek Wawel 3, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
2: Zamek Wawel 9, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- 1. Masks are required, please bring your own 2. To reduce crowds, the number of visitors is limited
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.