Krakow to Warsaw VIP private transfer. Luxury car with driver&iPad with Netflix
We love what we do. That's why we do it better than the others.
For us you safety & comfort are the most important things.
Are cars are always new, air-conditioned and super clean!
To provide you the best travel experience you can use an iPad during whole ride.
It's connected with the Mercedes Sound System so you can listen to your favorite music as loud as you want enjoying the perfect sound :)
You can also watch your favorite series on Netflix.
Our drivers will spare no effort to make this VIP transfer as smooth as possible.
VIP transport is that what we do best ;)
per adult from
What's included :
- iPad with Netflix & Spotify
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a truly VIP airport transfer option in Krakow.
Remember that you don't pay a per person price. In VIP Transfers is always per car/ride.
When you book this airport transfer you will receive an instant confirmation of your ride.
For your peace of mind you will also receive our WhatsApp or iMessage notice that we remember about you and we will confirm one more time your VIP transfer.
One day before the transfer you will also get a message with your driver's name and phone number.
Feel free to ask us any question :)
If you choose the pick up point at the airport, the driver will meet you at the arrivals holding a Meet Board with your name. He also has your phone number, so don't worry, he'll find you.
Next, helping you with all luggage, the driver will guide you to our PREMIUM car. In most cases is one of ours Mercedes E-Class VIP.
Then our journey begins!
Departure Point :
Tell us where do you need to be picked up
OtherWarsaw, PolandKraków, Poland
Return Detail :Kraków, PolandWarsaw, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.