Krakow walking sightseeing
Find out why the city is a UNESCO heritage listed site and witness some of the city's most important social and historical landmarks.Discover the historic city of Krakow on this 2.5-hour guided walking tour through the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified Guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krakow's Rynek Glowny Central Square, Rynek Glowny, Krakow Poland
The Old Town of Krakow was entered on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage List. Krakow has a unique charm, created by centuries of history and cultural wealth.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :plac Szczepański 7, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Stare Miasto, Kraków, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.