Krakow: Wawel Castle & Cathedral and Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour with Lunch
Visiting the Wawel Royal Castle we have the opportunity to feel and imagine what the backstage of the rulers' lives looked like.
Discovering the secrets of the Castle will be an unforgettable lesson that will take you to the "golden times" of the Polish Kingdom.
After the tour you will have a traditional Polish lunch (soup + main course). And after that you will be taken to Wieliczka.
Wieliczka - a small town 10 km from Krakow, where one of the largest ancient salt mines in Europe (700 years). The depth of the mine is 340 metres, the total length of corridors and tunnels is over 245 kilometres.
The tourist route is more than 3 km long and includes more than 20 halls, including the largest and unique St. Kinga's Church - the patroness of miners. The underground church is richly decorated with chandeliers, carvings and sculptures of saints carved out of salt. There is a special curative microclimate in the mine and at a depth of 135 m there is a sanatorium.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- A ticket to the State Rooms
- A ticket to the Wawel Cathedral
- Transfer Krakow - Wieliczka - Krakow
- A ticket to the Salt Mine
- Entry/Admission - Wieliczka Salt Mine
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, Krakow 31-001 Poland
Experience beautiful castle, royal chambers and enormous Wawel Cathedral, marvel collection of royal jewels and treasures.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Wieliczka Salt Mine, Jana Mikolaja Danilowicza 10, Wieliczka 32-020 Poland
Learn about the generations of miners who worked here at the mine and hear about the legends and facts that surround this incredible site. Listen to stories about Princess Kinga, and how she brought salt treasures to Polish lands, then admire the underground salt lakes at the mine and the beautifully illuminated halls that glisten and shine.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :plac Świętej Marii Magdaleny, 31-002 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Mikołaja Kopernika 3, 31-034 Kraków, Poland
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.