Krakow: Wawel Castle Guided Tour
Discover Poland's Royal Castle Wawel. From 1333 to 1795 the Wawel Royal Castle was where the kings of Poland resided and the symbol of Polish statehood. Nowadays the Castle is one of the country’s premier art museums, open for visitors offering its best exhibitions. On this tour, you will explore Royal Chambers.
What to expect:
• Guided tour at the Wawel Castle
• Professional licensed English speaking guide
• Walkthrough Royal Chambers, where centuries of Polish kings lived
• Skip the entrance lines and book your tour now.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Professional english speaking guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Wawel Royal Castle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket - 25zł (6€) paid on the day of the tour to the tour leader.
- Food and drinks
- Visit: Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, Krakow 31-001 Poland
The meeting point of the tour is on Kanonicza 25 st. On the front of the Dlugosz house. Look for a logo of AT Cracow. Please arrive on time.
Wawel Castle built the order of King Kazimierz III the Great in the 14th century; it consists of several structures situated around the Italian-styled main courtyard. Wawel Castle was the administration and political centre of Poland for many centuries, as the Krakow was the capital of Poland. The castle is one of the largest in Poland, and it represents European architectural styles as medieval, renaissance and baroque. Thirty-six of Polish kings and queen have been coronated on the Wawel Cathedral.
On this tour, you will be taken to the most essential and attractive exhibition on the castle Royal Private Apartments. It last aprox 1h. Every year Wawel Castle museum is visited by more than one million people and Wawel Hill with the courtyard of the castle by more than 2 million.
Departure Point :Wawel Royal Castle, Wawel 5, Krakow 31-001 Poland
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please make sure to show up on time. Being late might prevent you from taking part in the tour
- In order to receive a discount, students must have a valid student ID in the day of the tour
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.